Maddox Consulting works with a wide range of clients across the public and private sectors. We work with operators of public transport, airlines and ferries, as well as car hire companies, hotel chains and operators of leisure facilities and related e-commerce.
Our clients include:
- Many of the world’s leading transport operators, including Stagecoach, National Express, Firstgroup, Eurostar and MTR.
- A broad range of airlines, from leading international firms including British Airways, Qantas, Lufthansa to smaller regional players such as Air Malawi and Air Bosna.
- Service providers across the leisure sector, including Avis, InBev/Interbrew, The National Trust, Ladbrokes, Merlin Entertainments and Isle of Man Steam Packet.
- Infrastructure providers and operators and leasing companies such as Angel Trains.
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers, from multinational manufacturers such as Siemens Transportation Systems and Bombardier to suppliers of small goods and component parts such as Jost Trucking and BT Openreach.
- Financial institutions ranging from multinational investors, including Macquarie, JP Morgan Private Equity and PPM Capital through to specialist private equity firms such as Exponent.
- Government Departments and Agencies, including the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK Department for Transport, the World Bank and a number National Governments in the developing world.
- We have also helped some of the largest organisations in the UK to understand the commercial challenges and opportunities presented by Climate Change, including BT, Hutchison 3G, Polestar and Ryman.