Maddox Consulting maintains as associate network of industry experts who provide us with specialist advice on specific assignments.
Our network of senior advisors have all steered companies through periods of significant value creation. They provide us with specialist knowledge and “hands-on” industry experience to supplement our core team as required.
For example, the Maddox Associate Network includes:
- An expert in operating concessions for Public Private Partnerships, with over 20 years experience delivering over 25 major infrastructure projects worldwide.
- A programme management specialist, with over 20 years of experience, who has led the delivery of major new transport schemes, who has led the development of innovative transport schemes across the world.
- A project finance expert who has been based in the Middle East for the past 15 years and has extensive experience in developing infrastructure projects in that region.
- An aviation expert with over 30 years of international experience as a consultant to airlines, airports, aerospace manufacturers and government departments, who also has extensive academic experience and currently contributes to post graduate degree programmes at several universities.
- A specialist in operational improvement and business development in the fields of freight and logistics who has worked with many of the largest logistics companies in the world during his 25 year career.
- A leading entrepreneur in the food and beverage industry, who has held board level positions at several of the UK’s premier restaurant chains and founded a number of bar, restaurant and catering ventures.
- A retail specialist, with over 30 years experience in the sector who has been CEO of two of Britain’s best known high street retailers.
If you are interested in joining our associate network, please contact us at email@example.com