Maddox Consulting is an independent strategy consulting firm, founded in 2001, which provides commercial and financial advice to the transport, travel and leisure sectors, and to companies wishing to understand the challenges and opportunities presented by climate change.
We are not trying to be a large, impersonal multinational firm that employs hundreds of consultants who follow the same processes for clients all over the world. We are proud to be a boutique consultancy that focuses on a limited number of sectors, where we have real expertise and can deliver real value for our clients.
We cherish the flexibility and openness that our structure offers, but that does not mean that we will compromise on the rigour of our analysis, or the quality of our output. We are committed to delivering outstanding results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We seek to establish long term partnerships with our clients based on the quality of our work and our culture of openness. This allows us to understand their businesses and requirements, and then work in a flexible, open book style to meet their needs. Ultimately, we like to think we work with our clients, not for them.
Our philosophy is supported by our key values, which are:
- To offer a flexible working environment for outstanding consultants to balance career and personal development
- A commitment to place clients’ requirements first on any given day, but honour staff requirements over the longer term
- A culture of respect between clients and consultants and between partners and staff
- An analytical but practical approach to project delivery
- A refusal to compromise on the quality of analysis, but a commitment to target analysis effectively