Maddox Consulting is an independent strategy consulting and transaction advisory firm, founded in 2001, which provides commercial and financial advice to the transport, travel and leisure sectors, and to companies wishing to understand the challenges and opportunities presented by climate change.
We work with organisations and financial institutions seeking to capitalise on significant change to secure long term growth and diversification. We support companies and investors to develop and acquire new business, we work with organisations to achieve a step change in performance and we help companies respond to a fundamental shift in their marketplace.
The requirements of our clients and the nature of the problem are different in every project we undertake. Reflecting this, we do not follow prescribed processes; rather we develop bespoke methodologies for each project based on the following five principles:
- Our approach leverages lateral thinking and triangulation to direct our analysis and develop innovative answers to uncertainty.
- Our delivery is dynamic. We undertake projects of all shapes and sizes, and understand that requirements often evolve as the work progresses.
- Our conclusions are always founded upon robust quantitative and qualitative analysis, reinforced by a thorough understanding of corporate and project finance and are developed using our detailed technical and sector knowledge.
- Our recommendations are practical and actionable. We focus on ensuring that companies are able to implement our conclusions – indeed we often work with our clients through the early stages of project implementation.
- Our fee structure is flexible – we are happy to work on traditional time and materials or fixed cost basis, but we are willing to explore ways to share the risks and the value of any project with our clients.
We have established long term relationships with many of our clients. Establishing such partnerships ensures we have an appreciation of their business and the context for the challenges that they are facing, prior to starting any assignment.
Our head office is in London, but we have a truly international orientation. We have worked in over 40 countries around the world and employ a diverse, multi-lingual team.